CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Thursday, March 16, 2006

i spent 4 and a half hours @ t0ni&guy today. no actually more like 4 hours coloring my hair. and the other half sitting around waiting for cat....... hahha. the guys at the salon are so funny. but they speak like hokkien cantonese chinese english all mixed together. so my reaction abit slowww.

chendol.
i love chendol.
you love chendol??

i am a genius!!!!! i just downloaded a video online........ wow so cool.. wow so lame... whatever!!

say hello to the grinch..
hello to christmas.
chendol????

you know how people say that they actually catch up on their friend's life and blahblahblah via their hairdresser (or should we say.. color technicians... hairstylists....) but then i dont go to same hairdresser as my friends. so i catch up on my family's life during a haircut... or a color job.

m is my cousin who cuts my hair. my sisters hair. my other cousins hair.
r is my cousin's friend who colors my hair. colors my other cousins hair.

m: you going kl for dj tiesto right?
d: wahlao, my sister still thinks im going kl right?? im going genting lar!
r: dont bluff! you going kl for dj tiesto lah.. dont need to lie to us. we wont tell your sis.
d: NOO!! im serious. im like going to genting. i told my sis alr wat.. i can show her the coach tickets!
m: you going this weekend right?
d: nope, next weekend.
r: eh go genting be careful ar...
m: yah.. must take care of yourself ok girl. your jiejie told me you going KL but lied to her say you're going to genting.. ask me to tell you not to do drugs.
d: hahahhaa. she think drugs in kl free one ar??

see, even my cousin knows that i am supposedly going to kl cos my sis is apparently worried........... wow. news travels!

and after convincing them that i am NOT going to KL, r starts to suggest that my friends and i should actually take a cab down to KL on sat and go shopping and stuff like that.. say there isnt much to do in genting for a 3d2n trip. he was saying i can go there and call m and r's friends who live there to bring my friends and i around to eat and shop... but like damn weird. imagine meeting your friend's friend.. and youve never seen this guy/girl and then spend like half a day with them..... weird lar. its like me asking my friends who are flying... who dont know my brother.. to meet my brother at ny to pass him things! its just weird!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home